This site has been designed in compliance with the directives for web content accessibility issued by the WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) of the W3C. Publicis Groupe then undertook to make this site accessible to all Internet users, including senior citizens or people with disabilities.
Designed and developed by Ipedis, digital agency specialized in digital accessibility, the site is compliant with single-A accessibility criteria Accessiweb repository HTML5 / ARIA, created from the international standard WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines).
This declaration of conformity for the website http://www.publicisgroupe-csr-smart-data.com was establish on may 29, 2017.
Identity of declarant
- Publicis Goupe CSR Department
- Groupe Contact : email@example.com
This site was designed in compliance with the guidelines for web content accessibility laid down by the W3C WAI. This website is striving to be accessible to all Internet users, including senior citizens or people with disabilities. It thus complies with accessibility standards of international repository for WCAG 2.0 Level Single-A.
Technologies used to produce the website
This site supports all recent browsers supporting HTML 5 and CSS 3 and complies with the vocabulary and HTML and CSS grammar recommended by W3C. The use of the following browsers is recommended :
- On Mac OSX (Macintosh operating system 10) : Opera, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome
- On Windows : Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer 10 and more, Chrome
- On Linux : Mozilla Firefox, Opera
This site is composed of 4 main pages:
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Complete GRI Index
INternal pages :
- A page for each Sustainable Development Goal
- A page for each GRI disclosure
The page is composed of six navigation means :
- The Publicis Groupe logo to go back on the homepage;
- The main menu on the left side of each pages contains links to several pages
- Direct access links to the menu and content are useful to blind people and other people with disabilities
- The search engine ;
- Breadcrumbs are useful to quickly find the page position in the website and go back to parent page ;
- Footer links : Accessibility, Legal mentions, Contact us
Technologies used to monitor accessibility
- NVDA (version 2016.4)
- JAWS (15.0.2085)
- Mozilla Firefox (53.0.3)
- Internet Explorer (11.0.9600.18205)
- Chrome (58.0.3029.110)
- Accessibility Toolbar
- Barre Web Developper
The website audit conducted by Ipedis points out a 98,78% level of accessibility compliance Single-A.
This rate includes :
- 81 compliance criteria in the themes Images, Links, Scripts, Mandatory elements, Information structure, Information presentation, Forms, Navigation and Consultation
- including 42 not applicable criteria from the absence of elements in some requirements of the thematic : Images, Links, Scripts, Mandatory elements, Information structure, Information presentation, Navigation and Consultation, and all the criteria of thematic Forms, Frames, Colors, Multimedia and Tables.
1 criteria is not consistant for technical reasons.
This criteria concerns the Mandatory Element thematic and more specifically the criteria related to source code validation. Three source code errors cannot be fixed :
- Specific attributes form the Framework Angular with the « ng » prefix generates errors in validation ;
- The custom tag <cookie> generates errors in validation ;
- and custom HTML attributes generates errors in validation (exemple : dynamic-color, color-element, number etc.).
Report a problem
If you face any problem of accessibility, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This accessibility page has been based on following pages: "Help and Accessibility" and "Declaration of conformity" of Disic of the French General Office for the Modernization of Public Action.